Rhyme is a young, talented rapper and music composer from Maharashtra, India. His real name is Aditya Nirgude. Rhyme received praise for participating in MTV Hustle 2.0. He pleases his followers by posting original music to YouTube. Rhyme is a talented, energetic, and diligent rapper.
Rhym, aka Aditya Nirgude, is an Indian rapper and hip-hop artist born in Maharashtra, India. Rhyme has completed his schooling and graduated from his hometown Maharashtra, India. From a young age, he had a constant interest in music. He became well-known after participating in MTV Hustle Season 2, India’s first Rap and Hip-Hop reality show.
|Date of Birth
|Age (as of 2023)
|Indian rapper and music composer.
|Rapping and Hustle 2.0
Rhyme keeps his family details private, and no information about his family and relatives is available.
He is unmarried and single.
|5 feet 10 inches
Rhyme has had musical interests from a young age. He started writing rap songs, later gave them beats, and uploaded them on his youtube channel.
In 2022, he participated in MTV Hustle2.0, gaining accurate recognition and fame. He is the one who raises his voice for social awareness about civic issues. On the first episode of Hustle 2.0, he sang the song “Naari”, everybody liked this song, including the judges and audience. He got praise from judges.
After that, he gave many terrific performances but unfortunately could not win the show. MC square won in the finals of Hustle 2.0, and Paradox and Mumbaikar Nazz were announced as the show’s first and second runner-ups.
Rhyme’s Net worth is estimated to be $1 million (approx.).
Social Media Accounts
Rhyme has more than 12.7k followers on his Instagram account.
Interesting facts about Rhyme
- From a young age, he had a constant interest in music.
- After finishing his studies, he worked as a Human Resources Operations Manager.
- After getting a call from MTV Hustle 2.0, he left his job.
- Rhyme is particular about his diet and exercise regimen.
- He entertains his listeners by posting his self-written rap songs on YouTube.
- Rhyme is a talented, energetic, and diligent rapper.
- His first performance, “Naari,” caught everyone’s attention because it urged the audience to value the contributions of women, the most undervalued group in society.
Who is Rhyme?
Rhyme is a young, talented rapper and music composer from Maharashtra, India.
What is the real name of Rhyme?
Rhyme’s real name is Aditya Nirgude.
This is all the latest information which is available about “Rhyme” on the internet. We hope you liked reading Rhyme’s Biography. If you know any info about Rhyme, which is unavailable here, please share it in the comment section below.
You may also like: